Susceptor technology for superior cooking
- Revolutionary microwave packaging delivery system for all protein-based frozen foods and entrees.
- Performs just like a microwave Dutch Oven, cooking at 350 degrees, as proteins need.
- Utilizes steam and microwave susceptor technology.
- Fast cook times.
- The microwave susceptor provides a just baked mouth feel.
- Superior convenience, ease of use, and no cleanup!
- Unique, low cost packaging solution.
- Available as printed rollstock for form/fill/seal equipment.
Susceptor technology isn’t just about warming up pre-cooked food. Instead, it allows the consumer to prepare a complete center-of-the-plate protein entrée that is freshly cooked and delicious. Susceptor packaging focuses the power of your microwave oven, allowing it to function much like a Dutch Oven, cooking frozen chicken, fish or beef and imparting a just baked feel and texture. The sealed pouch also uses the steam inside to keep the meat tender and juicy, while allowing blending of the sauce and vegetables that can be a part of each recipe. This flexible packaging structure is designed to be formed into a microwavable pouch on traditional form fill sealing machines